Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Hope everyone had a great New Year!!! A lot has transpired since I last posted.  I have 6 weeks to go before I have my second baby boy!! I was put off work at the beginning of December so I wasn't able to post as often as I wanted to as the orders for Christmas was crazy but in a good way of course!

So I have done some more designs and of course been perfecting my airbrushing techniques for cake pops. I have a lot of new designs coming in for the New Year and looking forward to more variety of baking, more cupcakes, cakes, brownies, decorated cookies, macaroons, breads pretty much everything and anything I want to try!!!! I will be launching a website hopefully in the next 3 weeks then I will be stopping this blog and continue on with the website.

A name change was another major issue in the last little while. So I am now Carmen's Sweet Creations and I am working on changing a few things. All in all its been a bit of a whirlwind!

So here are a few pics of what I was able to get up to the last little while!!!!  Hope you all had a great Holiday Season and looking forward to what 2012 holds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment