Sunday, January 8, 2012

Flower Pot Cake Pop Bites!!!

Since being pregnant and at the end of my pregnancy I have had a lot of sleepless nights and it seems that this is the best time for my poor brain to come up with ideas. One night I was tossing and turning and thought forget it I am going to go downstairs and get a glass of water.

While sitting and contemplating to go back upstairs and try to sleep I had visions of cake pop ideas in my head! I found a book and started sketching then popped on the computer to make sure there was a mold to purchase so I could make this idea. Sure enough I found it!!!! I was super excited and then continued to make the sketch.


2 weeks later I had all my ducks in a row and had a burst of energy and boom! I made these sweet little flower pots!! These are all edible the whole thing!!! I hope you like them as much as I do!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment