Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween/Thanksgiving Cake pops!!!!!

So it's that time of year! Fall and all the wonderful goodies that come with the season! I had my first cake pop Demo class at For Cake's Sake in Abbotsford last week and it went so well! I had a great group of ladies who got to learn Cake Pops 101 Basics. My next class September 28th from 7-9pm will be a Halloween/Thanksgiving theme.

I will be doing a demo on the Turkey and Classic Pumpkin as well Mr. Jack O Lantern!!!! I will be posting these pictures so you can see what can be made and you can make if you come to the class!!! There are a few spots left $25.00 per person and you will take some pops home to recreate yourself!!





I will also be doing another Cake Pop 101 Demo class for anyone who missed out. Please be make sure you sign up for Carmen's Edible Creations classes as there are other cake pop classes taught by another instructor. I will also being doing a Halloween class with again the Jack o Lanterns, witches, ghost, ghoul eye ball and Frankenstein!!!!! Stay tuned for lots of Halloween pics!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment