Monday, September 5, 2011

Halloween Cake Pops

So yes it is that time to start getting the house smelling like fall baking, and decorating everything to get the spooky Halloween feel! I love Halloween, seeing all the houses done up and the kids having so much fun dressing up and going trick or treating. I thought I would do a variety of cake pops as one of my classes that I will be teaching at For Cake's Sake will be a fall/Halloween theme. I started with the ghosts, and did Jack from my favourite show A Nightmare Before Xmas in case some of you do not recognize the character.

I am waiting for a huge colored chocolate order in a couple days and then I will be doing some pumpkins, mummy's, ghouls and maybe a witch if I have enough time with all my orders. So I will post a pick of what I have done to date and stay tuned for more! Don't forget to get your Halloween orders and Christmas orders in the sooner the better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment