Sunday, August 21, 2011

Swirl/Marble Cake Pops

I have been seeing a lot of cake pops lately that are swirled or marbled if you will. Love the the look so I thought I would give it a go! There are 2 methods one where you mix two colors with each other and the other where you dip the main color and then with a spoon take the other colors and get it messy and tap it until they naturally swirl around. I did it the last way and so far so good. I thought for sure it would be difficult but it really wasn't that bad! I have some pics that I did of chocolate and peanut butter swirls. Enjoy!!!!


On another note I am trying may hardest to keep this updated but I have a lot going on wiht being pregnant and mom and my big girl job!!! So I hope you to be more on the ball with more thing to bring you!

No comments:

Post a Comment