Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back from holidays! Ready for some more orders!

So I am back from a very much needed holiday. We didn't go anywhere crazy just to Vernon to visit the parents but it is so nice there!!!! Also I am feeling much better out of my first trimester and the major sickness, feeling yucky and dead tired is slowly escaping me. Before I went on holidays I did my biggest oder for a wedding of 130! It was for a repeat customer who wanted cupcake cake balls as Thank You gifts for her guest. I will post a pic here as well. When I got back I also indulged in making Turtle bars sooooo yummy as well I will post pics and the recipe shortly!!! Glad to be back to baking!!!! 5 more months then no more real job and focus on my baking wooohooo!!!!!! Thanks to everyone for your support!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment