Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Custom Baby shower design!

So I was asked to do a  baby shower for a client. Just so you are aware I will do custom pops for any occasions. For this particular order the theme was Zebra print, Pink and Purple and a request for baby feet. So I did some brainstorming and came up with this!!! Here is a picture!!!


I also had the pleasure of taking a class with Celebrity wedding cake designer Jay Qualls and I had a blast learning some new ideas for cakes. I am not doing cakes right now as I would like to master some things first. So here is a little peak at what I learned but I have not finished it yet. I will be starting cake orders in June of 2012. Here is the pic!

I had a blast and can't wait to get into all things cake pops, cakes and cookies is something else I would like to master!!!

I will be posting more pics on cake pops for Christmas soon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment