Saturday, July 2, 2011

Been a while but there is a good reason! I am expecting my 2nd child!

Hello everyone and so sorry I haven't been in the ball with updates. I had a whirlwind wedding in Kelowna then wasn't feeling too hot. Little did I know I was pregnant! So after a couple of rough weeks I am back in the kitchen baking! So I have done  a couple repeat orders for the Bumble Bee's and Lady bugs but also a couple new orders. I have some 50th Birthday pops to show you and as well a first request for Olivia the pig cake pops. It was my first attempt let me know what you think!!!! I have a wedding to do in the next couple weeks my biggest order to date 130!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the new pics of my work! Oh and I am due in eary Feb so I will not be taking orders from January until May!

No comments:

Post a Comment