Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Keeping it light!

So I have 1 more month until my wedding day so I am not as busy with all my baking as I would like to be!!! I will be doing another wedding shower this weekend and one more birthday party then I will have to start focusing on gumpaste flowers for my wedding cupcakes. I have someone doing it as I am doing a destination wedding but I have asked if I can do my own flowers nothing fancy just some daisies and another 5 petal flower. For the upcoming wedding shower the request was cupcake balls with white chocolate bottoms and tops will be hot pink, purple and blue with sprinkles and a smartie and also some white chocolate decoration. The flavor of choice is Devil's Food Cake can't go wrong with chocolate!!! I will be posting pics when I am done this weekend! If time permits I might through in some cupcakes as well!!! Happy baking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment